All calls and text from Onsite Employee Health and Wellness will ALWAYS come from either 931-906-2001 or 931-288-5133.
**Due to the increased risk of not wearing a mask, we are not completing forms for exemption at this time.**
- Onsite may be utilized by all County and CMCSS Employees (**please check with your HR departments to verify eligibility- some employees are ineligible to be seen at Onsite). If your family members are covered under the Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance offered through the County / CMCSS Insurance Trust, they may also be seen at the clinic.
- Full time employees who do not have the Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance can still be seen at the clinic. There will be a $40 office visit fee that will be deducted from your next paycheck (using a Payroll Deduction form). You will also be responsible for any tests, lab work, or medications that are given during your visit. All charges will be discussed with you prior to being administered. Family members are not eligible for a payroll deduction.
Thank you for Choosing Onsite. We are excited to have you and promise to provide you exceptional care.
Please see below for our patient registration form and important clinic information.
- Late Policy: If a patient does not arrive within 5 minutes of their scheduled appointment time, they will be required to reschedule and will receive a $20 NO SHOW / LATE FEE. This fee applies even when the appointment is rescheduled to a different time or date. This fee will be deducted from the subscriber’s payroll.
- Cancellation Policy: Onsite asks that patients call in order to cancel their appointment at a minimum of TWO hours before the appointment. Failure to call prior than 2 hours to your appointment will result in a $20 NO SHOW / LATE fee.This will also be deducted from the employee’s payroll. To cancel your appointment you can call the clinic at (931) 906-2001. For After hour cancellations, Please call (931) 906-2001 and leave a message when prompted in the cancellation mailbox.
- All texts, emails, and telephone calls are a courtesy to the patient. The patient is always ultimately responsible for the scheduling / cancellation of their appointment.
- We ask that all patients arrive ten minutes prior to their appointment in order to complete any required paperwork. Please bring your insurance card, photo ID and a list of any current medications to your appointment.
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, Onsite follows the CDC guidelines for continued care during this pandemic. The clinic is offering all services to our patients via Telehealth and limited in clinic appointments by appointment only.
Telehealth appointment: At this time Onsite is offering Telehealth appointments Monday – Friday from 8 am-5 pm. For assistance in Telehealth instructions please see our FORMS page.
Allergy Injections and Lab visits are available at the Main clinic Tuesday and Thursdays 8am- 5pm. Please note that any outside lab orders will need to be PRE-approved and will be scheduled by the lab nurse. You can have lab orders faxed to the clinic at 931-648-5618.
In-Clinic appointments: Well patients clinic appointments are offered at the main clinic Monday – Friday 8am-5 pm. Patients will need to pass a COVID-19 screening via telephone prior to entering the clinic. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, your appointment will need to be rescheduled / handled as a Telehealth visit. The process for in-clinic appointments are as follows:
- Please stay in your vehicle and call the clinic at 931-906-2001 when you arrive for your appointment.
- A clinical staff member will call you and screen you over the phone, letting you know when you can enter the clinic.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- Satellite clinics will be closed until further notice.
COVID-19 Testing is available at the Montgomery County Health Department. Please see the website below for their contact information.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
For more information on COVID-19 please visit the TN Department of Health / CDC website located below for the most updated information.
Grievances can be sent to the Clinic Manger, information below:
Clinic Office Manager
Sharla Smith, RN