Onsite Employee Health and Wellness- call us at (931) 906-2001
Who can be seen at Onsite Employee Health and Wellness?
- All employees of CMCSS or County Employees who are eligible for the Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance offered through CMCSS/County.
- Spouses and children that are covered under the Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance offered through CMCSS/County.
What about insurance & cost?
- We only accept Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance offered through the CMCSS/County Insurance Trust. Only family members that are covered under the trust can be seen at the clinic. There is NO COST for services rendered at Onsite.
- Employees who are not enrolled with the insurance can still use the clinic with a visit fee of $40 via a payroll deduction. Please note that there may be additional fees for testing, labs, and/or medication.
- Late Policy: If a patient does not arrive within 5 minutes of their scheduled appointment time (10 minutes for non-urgent visits), they will be required to reschedule and will receive a $20 NO SHOW / LATE fee. This fee applies even when the appointment is rescheduled to a different time or date. This fee will be deducted from the employee’s payroll.
- Cancellation Policy: Onsite asks that its patients to call in order to cancel their appointment at a minimum of TWO hours before the appointment. Failure to call prior than 2 hours to your appointment will result in a $20 NO SHOW / LATE fee. This will also be deducted from the employee’s payroll. To cancel your appointment you can call the clinic at (931) 906-2001. We also have an after hours “cancellation mailbox” where messages can be left after normal business hours.
- We ask that all patients to arrive ten minutes prior to their appointment in order to complete any required paperwork.
- Please contact Sharla Smith at [email protected] for any questions about NO SHOW / LATE FEE policy issues. All items / questions regarding this policy will be handled via email only.
DATES CLOSED IN 2019:
- Monday, September 2
- Thursday, November 28
- Friday, November 29
- Monday, December 23
- Tuesday, December 24
- Wednesday, December 25
- Wednesday, January 1 (2020)