Onsite Employee Health and Wellness will be closed on Tuesday, January 1, 2019. We will reopen on Wednesday, January 2, 2019 operating from 7am-5:30pm at the MAIN clinic location. On January 3, 2019 we will resume normal operating hours at all locations.
Who can be seen at Onsite Employee Health and Wellness?
- All employees of CMCSS or County Employees who are eligible for the Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance offered through CMCSS/County.
- Spouses and children that are covered under the Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance offered through CMCSS/County.
What about insurance & cost?
- We only accept Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance offered through the CMCSS/County Insurance Trust. Only family members that are covered under the trust can be seen at the clinic. There is NO COST for services rendered at Onsite.
- Employees who are not enrolled with the insurance can still use the clinic with a visit fee of $40 via a payroll deduction. Please note that there may be additional fees for testing, labs, and/or medication.
- Late Policy: If a patient does not arrive within 5 minutes of their scheduled appointment time (10 minutes for non-urgent visits), they will be required to reschedule and will receive a $20 NO SHOW fee. This will be deducted from the employee’s payroll.
- Cancellation Policy: Onsite asks that its patients to call in order to cancel their appointment at a minimum of TWO hours before the appointment. Failure to do so will result in a $20 NO SHOW fee. This will also be deducted from the employee’s payroll. To cancel your appointment you can call the clinic at (931)906-2001. We also have an after hours “cancellation mailbox” where messages can be left after normal business hours.
- We ask that all patients to arrive ten minutes prior to their appointment in order to complete any required paperwork.
- Please contact Sharla Smith at email@example.com for any questions about no show policy issues.