Onsite Employee Health and Wellness- call us at (931) 906-2001
Onsite will be CLOSED on Friday, May 23 and Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day. Onsite will be OPEN at the Main Clinic Location on Saturday, May 25, from 8am-5pm (closed from 12-1pm for lunch).
Who can be seen at Onsite Employee Health and Wellness?
- All employees of CMCSS or County Employees who are eligible for the Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance offered through CMCSS/County plan.
- Spouses and children that are covered under the Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance offered through CMCSS/County.
What about insurance & cost?
- We only accept Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance offered through the CMCSS/County Insurance Trust. Only family members that are covered under the Insurance Trust can be seen at the clinic. There is NO COST for services rendered at Onsite. If a patient receives services as a referral through Onsite (i.e. x-ray, mammogram, CT, MRI, specialist MD services, etc), there will be an expectation of payment for services from the outside facility.
- Employees who are not enrolled with the insurance can still use the clinic with a visit fee of $40 via a payroll deduction. Individuals who qualify for this service are approved through CMCSS / County HR Departments. Please note that there may be additional fees for testing, labs, and/or medication. These services will not be administered to the patient until approval is given.
- Late Policy: If a patient does not arrive within 5 minutes of their scheduled appointment time (5 minutes for urgent / 10 minutes for non-urgent visits), they will be required to reschedule and will receive a $20 NO SHOW / LATE fee. This fee applies even when the appointment is rescheduled to a different time (same day) or a different date. This fee will be deducted from the Insured member employee’s payroll.
- Cancellation Policy: Onsite asks that its patients to call in order to cancel their appointment at a minimum of TWO hours before the appointment. Failure to call prior than 2 hours to your appointment will result in a $20 NO SHOW / LATE fee. This will also be deducted from the employee’s payroll. To cancel your appointment you can call the clinic at (931) 906-2001. We also have an after hours “cancellation mailbox” where messages can be left after normal business hours.
- We ask that all patients to arrive ten minutes prior to their appointment in order to complete any required paperwork.
- Please contact Sharla Smith at [email protected] for any questions about NO SHOW / LATE FEE policy issues. All items / questions regarding this policy will be handled via email only.
DATES CLOSED IN 2019:
- Friday, May 24
- Monday, May 27
- Thursday, July 4
- Friday, July 5
- Monday, September 2
- Thursday, November 28
- Friday, November 29
- Monday, December 23
- Tuesday, December 24
- Wednesday, December 25
- Wednesday, January 1 (2020)